on August 1st 2011
JAC International Co., Ltd.
Managing Director Yoichi Sasaki
JAC International is an enterprise providing professional placement services authorized by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, and in that capacity it is fully committed to its obligation to society with regard to the protection of all personal data it handles, and places importance on the protection of the rights of the data subjects and the laws and regulations pertaining to personal data. JAC International declares hereby that it will devise a compliance program to give concrete expression to the policy set out below, and maintain a constant awareness of developments such as the latest trends in information technology, changes in social requirements, and changes in the management environment, and devote company-wide efforts to the continual improvement of its management system for the protection of personal data.
- JAC International shall limit its collection, use, and provision of personal data to what is necessary for the proper conduct of its business and for the hiring of employees and for personnel administration.
- JAC International shall formulate proper security measures for the prevention or remedying of unauthorized access to personal data or for risks such as those for its loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage, and allocate management resources appropriate for its business circumstances to ensure the constant enhancement of its security systems for personal data.
- JAC International shall observe all laws, regulations, and other rules relating to the protection of personal data.
- JAC International shall review its compliance program appropriately and in a timely manner in accordance with any changes in its corporate environment, including the needs of data subjects and developments in information technologies, and shall enhance it continually.
This policy will be provided to all JAC International directors and employees and made known to them, and it will be made obtainable by anyone at any time by its inclusion in the company's website, and other publications.
All enquiries relating to protection of personal data
JAC International Co., Ltd. Customer Support Center
TEL：+81 (0) 3 5259 9886
14th Floor Jinbocho Mitsui Building, 1-105 Kanda-Jinbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0051
Generally understood items regarding personal information for disclosure
2. Title and contact details of the privacy officer
Customer Support Center Manager
Telephone Number: 03-5259-9886
3. Details of all personal information to be disclosed, and the purpose of use
Details of the personal information which will be disclosed, and purpose of use are as follows: [Personal information of job applicants and employers related to the paid recruitment service]
- In order to undertake paid recruitment services (including the procedures required under relevant laws and ordinances, such as the Employment Security Act, management of members and employees, contacting related parties, introduction of employment opportunities, introductions to employers, management of filled positions, etc.).
[Personal information of temp workers dispatched from this company via the general temp worker service, and information about the contracted workplace (now concluded)]
- In order to undertake procedures required under the relevant laws and ordinances, such as the Worker Dispatch Act, and for dealing with procedures such as those relating to social insurance and taxation for employees dispatched from this company.
[Personal information of seminar participants]
- For managing seminars (management of participant information, contacting associated parties, etc.)
[Personal information of applicants applying for positions at this company]
- For employment related work (contacting associated parties, selection of candidates and jobs, etc.)
[Personal information of employees of this company]
- For human resource management (social insurance procedures, employee welfare, performance evaluation, etc.) and company PR operations (content for articles related to this company, etc.).
[Personal information of executives and shareholders of this company]
- In order to undertake procedures required under the relevant laws and ordinances such as the Companies Act and the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, as well as the regulations relating to listing on the stock exchange (notification of the holding of a shareholder’s meeting, financial reports, summary of accounts, etc.) and company IR operations (publication of legal disclosure requirements, etc.).
[Personal information of individuals who have contacted us, raised a complaint, or similar actions]
- For dealing with relevant matters, complaints, etc., as well as conflict resolution.
4. Contact for complaints regarding the handling of personal information for disclosure, requests for disclosure, etc
Enquiries regarding the handling of personal information for disclosure are handled by:
JAC International Customer Support Center
14F Jimbocho Mitsui Building, 1-105 Kanda Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0051
Tel: 03-5259-9886 (Business Hours: Weekdays 9:30-17:30*)
*Enquiries raised during the end of year holiday period will be serviced on the next working day following the holiday period.
*Phone calls may be recorded for the purposes of confirmation, record-taking, and similar.
5. Procedures regarding requests for disclosure, etc.
We will handle requests for disclosure (such as those listed below) of personal information from the individual in question and proxies.
- Notification of purpose of use
- Revision, addition, or deletion of details
- Suspension of use, erasure, and suspension of supplying to third parties
Please contact our Customer Support Center (see 4, above) when making a request for disclosure or similar. We will then inform you of the specific process.
Purposes of use of personal information acquired via methods other than directly in writing
The purpose of use of personal information will, as a general rule, be made clear to the individual, and the individual will indicate their acceptance of that use, before they provide the information. In all other cases the individual will be notified, or a public notification will be made.
(1) Personal information received in the course of paid recruitment services
For the purposes of undertaking procedures required under the relevant laws and ordinances such as the Employment Security Act, management of members and employees, contacting related parties, introduction of employment opportunities, introductions to employers, management of filled positions, use in statistics and analysis for publication, and other activities within the scope of such paid recruitment services.
(2) Personal information received during the selection of employees
For the purposes of contacting related parties, sending of documents, selection, employment procedures, human resources management after entering the company, and other activities within the scope of such services.
(3) Telephone recording of contacting related parties, etc.
Telephone calls may be recorded for the purposes of confirming the content of calls and making records, etc.