Publication date 2020/06/30
Tokyo,7.0M ～ 10.0M
Top Global Engineering Services Firm
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of Advanced Development for ADAS and Autonomous Driving systems. You will work closely with the Japanese OEM customer to support a wide range of of projects in the area, contributing to projects from early stages (market research and requirement setting) all the way to final designs and start of production. You will take the lead in managing all stakeholders including Japan and overseas engineering teams, customer development and production teams and suppliers.
This will be a key role in the business, as you will be the primary bridge for all teams, ensuring smooth communication, addressing issues and supporting delivery of quality results within the required project timeline. The experience working as a key customer window and project manager for all project coordination will be invaluable in your career development.
Industrial Injury Insurance
- Bachelor's in Engineering or above
- 10 years' experience in automotive industry
- Experience and knowledge of automotive embedded software development standards
- Experience in managing project requirements and deadlines
- Ability to lead multiple stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Ability to translate communications between Japanese OEM customer and overseas engineering teams
- English and Japanese proficiency: Native level in one, Business level in other
- Experience with ADAS and Autonomous Driving technologies preferred
- Experience as project manager or leader preferred
- 5 years or more experience with customer interface preferred