Publication date 2020/06/30
Tokyo,8.0M ～ 10.0M
Global Specialty Chemicals Leader
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for the assigned categories (product and services) designed to support the identified business needs in line with the Global Procurement strategy and the SSM methodology
- Secure deliveries of material and services to the sites, offices and labs within the regions in accordance with supplier agreements
- Responsible to source products for one or several PR Procurement categories within the region and optimize commercial terms and total cost of ownership.
- Manage local site negotiations and contracts in alignment with regional category managers to secure supply and optimized total cost of ownership solutions.
- Select, drive and develop suppliers in line with organizational business requirements and track supplier performance on a continuous basis in collaboration with the tactical procurement team in the region as well as key stakeholders at the sites.
Holidays / Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, Summer Vacation, Winter Vacation: Approximately 125day(s) 5 days summer vacation (Between June to Oct.)
2, Others: ①Paid holidays（Sick Leave、congratulation or condolence leave ）、②Non Paid Vacation (Child Care and Family Care Leave)
Minimum 5 years procurement experience of strategic procurement and category management, leadership experience is a plus
Bachelor or Masters Degree, in a business related area or industry
Extensive negotiation experience and ability to influence people and selling concepts and ideas
Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization
Excellent relationship builder and skilled at manage external contacts
Comprehensive experience of working with international sourcing across regions in high complexity environment