Publication date 2020/06/30
Tokyo,7.0M ～ 10.0M
Famous European Chemical Company
1. Identifies and follows up on business opportunities, pinpoints the existing and/or potential problems and arranges for their resolution. Aims to secure favorable specification position both in corporate standards and project specific documents.
2. Develops and manages strong relationships with existing key customers and assigned prospects (Oil and Gas Owners, Engineering companies, EPCs and OEMs).
- Develops and maintains regular contact with assigned existing and potential customers at various levels e.g. specification writer, engineering, project management, construction, QC & procurement
3. Performs continuous market research and maintains professional relationships within the oil and gas industry.
4. Leads and supports sales colleagues around the world in bidding for and securing projects within the key accounts and their subcontractors, specifically in the areas of corrosion and fire protection, including input into pricing strategy.
Holidays / Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, Summer Vacation, Winter Vacation: Approximately 125day(s) 5 days summer vacation (Between June to Oct.)
2, Others: ①Paid holidays（Sick Leave、congratulation or condolence leave ）、②Non Paid Vacation (Child Care and Family Care Leave)
To have chemical or engineering background
Good knowledge on paints.
Educational background is necessary in chemical related degree
Proven truck record in B2B sales