Publication date 2021/10/25
Tokyo,8.0M ～ 12.0M
Top French Chemical Company
You will be responsible for:
- Coordination of EHS committees (0 accident, 5S, Healthcare) in tolling company and carry-out monthly EHS meeting with documentation
- Coordination and management of daily EHS issues (daily activities like patrol, safety training, PPE, work permits, change management, 5-Minutes talks etc)
- Coordination and management of unexpected EHS issues like natural disasters (Typhoon, Flood, Earthquake, Freeze etc.) and accidents / incidents (Fire, Explosion, Leakages etc)
- To proceed the safety assessment (HAZOP) for all new materials (D/C, P/C, etc.), machines and processes.
- Social insurance
- Pension plan: DC
- Overtime allowance (20hours inclusive)
- 15days of paid holiday: after 3months
Minimum Requirement for this role is:
- Degree in chemical engineering from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in handling HSE, QC/QA, and/or engineering in an chemical industry.
- Should have strong attention to detail and should be excellent in oral and written communication skills
* Please note only qualified candidate will be contacted.
JOB ID : IJB0014433