Publication date 2020/06/30
Tokyo,8.0M ～ 12.0M
Famous European Petrochemical Company
1. Coordination of EHS committees (0 accident, 5S, Healthcare) in tolling company and carry-out monthly EHS meeting with documentation
2.Coordination and management of daily EHS issues (daily activities like patrol, safety training, PPE, work permits, change management, 5-Minutes talks etc)
3. Coordination and management of unexpected EHS issues like natural disasters (Typhoon, Flood, Earthquake, Freeze etc.) and accidents / incidents (Fire, Explosion, Leakages etc)
4. To proceed the safety assessment (HAZOP) for all new materials (D/C, P/C, etc.), machines and processes.
Health Insurance, Employees' Pension, Employment Insurance, Industrial Injury Insurance
Paid Holidays: First year to start with 14 days. Every year will increase one day. (Maximum 20 days)
- Degree in chemical engineering from a recognized tertiary institution.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in handling HSE, QC/QA, and/or engineering in an chemical industry.
- Should have strong attention to detail and should be excellent in oral and written communication skills,
- Job holders should have analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to organize and plan work, set priorities and objectives.