Publication date 2020/06/30
Tokyo,Kanagawa,8.0M ～ 13.0M
European Software Company
- Defining and developing account strategy for penetrating COMPANY’s innovation, and planning and execution of expanding its sales in Japanese market and Japanese companies.
- Account sales COMPANY’s software products and engineering services to new customers, and supporting or expanding business with existing customers in order to realize the turnover and profit goals.
- Responsible for account and handling cross-domain projects within COMPANY.
- Planning annual budgets and ensuring that the company and domain targets are maintained.
- Making arrangements with our customers regarding projects, innovations, and cross-domain
software products as our recognized contact partner for customers and partners on all levels.
Holiday/Sat, Sun and Public holidays. Year-end and new years day (30th Dec - 3rd Jan)
Annual vacation/10-20days, Sick Leave/5days
Social Security, Considered working hours system, Variable Payment (Min 0% - Target 15% - Max 25%)
Working hours: Flex / Core time
- Great knowledge and experience in automotive electronics engineering and businesses especially
advanced technology in automotive market.
- Spirit of challenge, active and positive attitude
- Taking responsible, self-reliant way of working to deliver success to our customers
- Cooperative leadership style with trust, mutual respect, open information and communication.
- University degree required, in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
Required Know-how / Skill / Experience:
- Japanese as native language and High level English skill, both written and spoken
- More than 5 years sales experience for similar commodities
- Basic skills for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)