Publication date 2021/04/13
Osaka,6.0M ～ 9.0M
Automotive Parts Supplier
You will be responsible for:
- Make purchasing plan in SAP system to meet production requirement prevent from material shortage
- Purchase direct materials with release of schedule agreement for local and overseas vendors
- Monitor supplier delivery schedule in SAP system and review / revise it according to their status
- Follow up on production material shortage to contact with supplier as critical parts.
- Communicating with suppliers on delivery delay, damages and receipt discrepancies.
- Coordinate with freight forwarder regarding import and export parts
- Take a lead monthly closing activity and analyze the gap between physical count and the data on SAP system
- Arrange schedules of freight companies for inbound / outbound logistics
- Make delivery schedule as outbound logistics for customers
- Contact with customer for shipping issues and urgent product requirements
- Take a lead for physical inventory to ensure FIFO through ship/receive with coordination of rack, space and external warehouse
- Should be a key support to Logistics Manager, in handling practical operation of Plant SCM activities.
- Manage team members in providing daily task, control of overtime, development skill level so on to be achieved maximum output as a team.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree from 4 years college or university
- 4-5 years solid experience in the field of logistics operation in MFG
- Working knowledge of SAP system is preferable, or experiences in some other MRP/ERP systems
- Excellent computer skills (Excel / Word / Power Point)
- Excellent communication skill in English and Japanese
- Self starter
Kazuki Takahashi, Manufacturing team
* Please note only qualified candidate will be contacted.
JOB ID : IJB0014725