Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,5.0M ～ 7.5M
A famous global food company from North America
This is a great opportunity to handle a wide range of Supply Chain Activities for a famous global food company. You will be working in a global environment with frequent overseas and domestic communication.
The mission of the Senior Supply Chain Executive within the Supply Chain & Services department is to support the Country Manager Japan in their day to day tasks, which will include reporting, supplier partner analysis and management, product analysis/management and communication. Sophisticated communication skills, flexibility and market awareness will help in achieving necessary business relationships with local and international supplier partners. Goals will be accomplished through these relationships, ensuring risk management of supply chain and ensuring all stakeholders are communicated in a timely manner.
- Liaise and coordinate with suppliers and franchise owners;
- Follow up on supply, delivery and quality issues;
- Communicate with and inform Category Managers of issues that have arisen within their portfolios;
- Respond to the various needs of the franchise owners;
- Provide data analysis as required;
- Develop commercial analyses to support negotiations.
- Manage Price Advice Communication;
- Understand and analyse supply markets. Collating a database of supplier partners and their capabilities Coordination of Product Trials and promotions
- Coordination of Monthly Distributor Meetings;
- Management of Price List Audits;
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of commodity pricing and outlook.
- Document supplier agreements with synopsis and sent across to contracts administration
- Management of the Daily Report analysis;
- Manage operational issues when escalated by Supply Chain and QualityNet;
- Maintenance of the Promotional Tracking PPT Presentation
- Work with distributors on product price computations
- Liaise with forwarders / supplier partners on freight movement
- Liaise with and update stakeholders on unusual product movements
- Bulletin and communications translations as necessary
- As required write articles for publishing in weekly bulletin and annual reports.
- Assist in Quality Net mediations
- Follow up on tasks set by Sourcing Manager
Compulsory Benefits are covered
Salary Up to around 7.5M JPY
- Diploma or degree is Supply Chain / Procurement or related field
- Literacy of MS office software
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within a similar role
- Native Japanese Level
- Conversational English Level or above