Publication date 2020/06/9
Kanagawa,6.0M ～ 9.0M
Multinational Tier 1 Company (Car Parts Supplier)
- Design and develop products reflecting requests of Japanese customers based on company’s base products.
- Organizing and carrying out tests and analysis in coordination with quality teams on pre and post production.
- Support internal and external engineering communications beyond different cultures through CAD designs.
- Perform engineering work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining and upgrading CAD models.
- Obtain critical design information from customers to complete projects within intended time frame.
- Providing technical advice and answering queries from customers.
- Administer and validate various products to ensure effective implementation plans.
- Coordinate with suppliers and external vendors and ensure effectiveness of all programs.
- Assist in selection of material.
- Coordinate with customers and analyze all customer requirements to prepare appropriate strategies.
- Ensure confidentiality of all new product information for organization.
- Lead various product benchmarks.
- Prepare and evaluate all layout reports and facilitate corrective measure.
- Prepare data sheets for various products and prepare appropriate plans.
Flexible working hours:
- A minimum of 3 years of product design/development experience within automotive industry.
- Experience in product development using CAD (CATIA)
Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint in particular)
- Ability to use CAD (CATIA)
- Strong leadership and communication skills ? external and internal
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks as required to meet demanding customer deadlines
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Business level of Japanese
- Business level of English speaking and writing skills (TOEIC 650+)
- Technical knowledge in designing of automotive functional parts (preferably door latches)