Publication date 2020/06/9
Osaka,6.0M ～ 9.0M
Automotive Parts Supplier
- Analyze current issues and take a lead innovating Quality structure and system including quality control system, inspection methods and so on
- Should be a key support to the Quality Manager
- Should be quick in responding to quality problems with identifying the root cause and establishing corrective actions
- Handle the production line problem to investigate Jigs or Fixtures and make ideas to solve the quality problems speedily
- Act as an effective customer quality window, with quality mind. Protecting the interests of the Company and also gaining the trust of the customer
- Control supplier’s quality with proper communication
- Manage team members in providing daily task, control of overtime, development skill level so on, to be achieved maximum output as a team
- Take a lead for receiving inspection to analyze inspection data and find out abnormalities.
- Negotiate with other departments to quickly solve any quality problem
- Take a lead for quality support of new production, LV business at Aichi Plant.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree from 4years college or university
- 3-5 years of experience in plant QC or QA ? Online Quality problem handling experience.
- ISO 9001/IATF16949 application to a facility and/or process
- Skills/experience in quality audit and statistical methodology
- Knowledge of Gauge designs / Gauge functions
- Ability to read and understand drawings / GD&T.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel / Word / Power Point)
- Excellent communication skill in English and Japanese
- Ability to establish priorities and ensure good usage of resources.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Flexible response to change and Self-starter