Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,7.0M ～ 9.0M
Global Business Intelligence software company
We transform organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. We are a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, We deliver innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
Our Consultants empower customers to make more informed decisions by providing timely, relevant, and accurate answers to their business questions. To achieve this mission, Consultants work to understand business needs and technical requirements, and design and implement high value solutions in our platform.
Our Consultants are an integral part of the world's largest staff of our Certified Engineers and leverage knowledge and best practices across our global team for customer success.
Our Professional Services' Career Path provides growth opportunities at all levels within the organization. Employees at the Consultant level build upon their previous customer experience by taking on increasingly challenging application development work that may include design activities. They may also be given responsibility as a team coach on small teams of up to 8 members, leading and mentoring their more junior colleagues.
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- Delivers billable consulting services. Efforts may be directed toward various supporting products and services
- Works within an internal sphere of influence typically bounded by project or regional activities. Participates in the full project life cycle, taking ideas from concept through full deployment
- Ensures a solid understanding of business objectives associated with projects and/or programs to which he or she is assigned
- Develops an awareness of the competitive landscape including key differentiators and competitive positioning
- Defines a project approach to ensure customer and account success. Provides critical and constructive guidance to customers, steering them towards a long term vision for success
- Leverages our best practices for service delivery
- Applies project management methodology effectively in a wide variety of situations, and adapts methodology to new situations
- Provides support to the Services management team, helping to scope and estimate the engagement
- Develops customer relationship and expectation management skills by independently working with customers
- Communicates effectively with team members both internally and with customers Demonstrates influence towards positive outcomes, internally and externally with customers
- Participates in implementation activities
- Leverages technical competence and implementation experience to develop functional and technical application design skills
- Shares expertise and experience with junior team members
- May be given responsibility as a team coach on small teams of up to 8 members, leading and mentoring their more junior colleagues
- Actively participates in internal knowledge-sharing forums
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, National holiday, Golden week, New year holiday.
Insurance: Health insurance (Kenko Hoken), National pension (Kousei nenkin), Employment insurance (Koyou hoken), Industrial injury insurance.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Programming or systems development experience preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Staffing to local projects wherever possible, however field consultants can expect periods and assignments of up to 75 - 80% travel