Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,10.0M ～ 12.0M
Global Business Intelligence software company
We transform organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. We are a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, we deliver innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
The Account Executive is a key role within our Tokyo office. A sales expert, the successful applicant will be accomplished at dealing directly with clients, along with international colleagues to help secure results for a market leading listed global company. This role is part of a global expansion to drive annual revenue to $1 billion.
- Prospect, identify, sell and maintain sales relationships within his/her assigned territory.
- Selling our Business Intelligence software products and services to new and existing clients.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities.
- Present business solutions at the executive level.
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure.
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Work with sales consultants to discover, identify and meet customer requirements.
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting.
- Provide project management to ensure the success of the potential or current clients.
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue.
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, National holiday, Golden week, New year holiday.
Insurance: Health insurance (Kenko Hoken), National pension (Kousei nenkin), Employment insurance (Koyou hoken), Industrial injury insurance.
- 5-10 years of direct selling experience for large/major enterprises in technology company
- Experience with selling Software license required
- Additional experience with Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, Hadoop, or Social Media optional but preferred
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Successful experience at new account development or large account management
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Experience and training in a value-based enterprise sales methodology (Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, etc.)
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Japanese and Business English required