Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,10.0M ～ 14.0M
A famous global beverage company from Europe
This is a great Senior BDM opportunity for a famous global beverage company. You will be working in a very global environment with key responsibilities and a great chance to further develop your career.
- Manage directly 1 or 2 key strategic channel with distributor but animate all channels ambition plan.
- Develop the Business Plan for all of channels with BDMs: identifying the key levers to grow the Business and share/align with the partners.
- Negotiate trade terms with partners: volume targets, rebates, price changes etc.
- Anticipate Risks & opportunities for all of channels.
- Manage resources to execute the plans: Company and partner’s investments
- Implement trade marketing strategy and recommend market needs.
- Ensure and monitor excellence in execution
- Manage BDMs directly and support their performance and own development.
- Forecasting next 12 months volume
- Close follow up of distributor performance: KPI monitoring, market visit & reports.
- Monthly reporting on performance: internal and with partners.
Salary up to around 14M JPY
- Compulsory Benefits Included
Would typically have more than 10 years relevant experience in Sales, Key account Management, Trade Marketing, Distributor Management ideally within a strong multinational FMCG company (spirits, high-end/premium)
- Result oriented: pragmatic, flexible, business quick understanding
- Ability to Drive the business: proactively lead and move things forward, problem solver
- Strong negotiation skills: be able to connect/communicate with key stakeholders and manage deals even in complicated situation
- Open-minded attitude, Good listener, self-motivated with drive, passion
- Ability to manage the multi-Cultural differences and similarities and engage people
- Knowledge on market, channel and category
- Knowledge of the all channels & Customers
- Understanding marketing
- Developing strategy and tactics
- Negotiation skill
- People management
- Trade marketing experience
- Budget planning and monitoring
- Analytical skills
- Ability to convince internally, partner, distributor & Customers
- Presentation skill both in Japanese & English
- English Business level required