Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,15.0M ～ 20.0M
American SaaS Company
- Be the voice of the customer and of regional sales teams
- Work closely with designated sales teams to ensure understanding of customer needs and drive quality interactions and outcomes
- Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to manager and BU to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder our company from capturing key customer accounts
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- In partnership with assigned Account Executive and Solution Consultant, present our CSM solution directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars
- Support the regional partner channels to drive an effective customer experience
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize CSM solution presentations and value proposition.
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customer
- 10+ years of solution and service based sales experience within a CRM solution provider (SAP, Salesforce.com, Oracle, Microsoft) or related high technology business environment.
- A strong understanding of CRM market and Customer Service related business processes.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to win in the market against stiff competition.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with both C-level execs at customers as well as with individuals internally and externally within eco-system
- Works well in a Team Environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.