Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,5.0M ～ 9.0M
Leading Consulting Company
We will work with Clients domestic and overseas teams to promote network environment construction and operation projects.
・ Deploy global standard network design mainly using Cisco products in Japan
・ Planning, operation verification, operation manual review, workflow improvement/ vendor management, cooperation with stakeholders in each department, coordination
[ Attractiveness of this occupation]
・ In the process of globalization and cloudization of the IT environment of a growing global company, you can greatly advance your career as a member of the IT professional responsible for domestic services.
-You can exercise your leadership as a member of the network unit that supports approximately 8,000 users.
・ Being involved in a project that involves a variety of languages ??and cultures gives you a sense of accomplishment that is difficult to experience in Japan.
[Message to applicants]
We are looking for people who can play a part in creating a convenient and stable network environment while utilizing the latest technology.
Even if you have no experience abroad, we are looking forward to those who are aiming to step up by making the most of their English skills.
Industrial Injury Insurance
Remote OK (up to 2 times a week)
Flex without core
20 days paid vacation,
5 days refresh vacation,
many training sessions
internal transfer system
defined contribution pension
vending machine free
- Over 3 years experience as a network engineer
- Cisco product construction / operation experience
- Project management experience
- Business execution experience in English (material reading, e-mail, etc.)
- TOEIC 700+ English equivalent
- Experience in conference calls and discussions in English
- Log analysis skills for Palo Alto, Splunk
- Team management, vendor management experience