Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,8.0M ～ 12.0M
Mega Semiconductor Company
As part of closing operations, the candidate needs to be highly familiar with closing procedures such as inventory accounting, accounts payable, disbursement, assets reports, I/C Transactions. Candidate needs to have strong knowledge of SAP.
As part of annual cycle, candidate will also be asked to support different audits (internal, external, taxes…) working with internal partners. Candidate will also be in charge of tax calculation working with our external consultants. Strong communication skills and ability to work with many different teams/nationalities are required.
In addition, Candidate will be supervising a small banking transaction activity remaining in Japan.
Depending of candidate capabilities, candidate might be asked to join SAP Hana project as Key User. Also, additional Management Controlling duties could be transferred to Accounting Manager.
Annual Salary System
As per Japan Labor Law
Over 10 years accounting experience and over 5 years’ experience as Accounting Manager
- Ability to do business hands-on for accounting
- Japanese speaking must, capable of accounting in Japanese,
- Especially familiar with Japanese tax and audit
- Strong knowledge in SAP, Excel…
- English mandatory to communicate with SSC in Singapore
- CPA is a plus even if not mandatory
- Tax/US GAAP/JGAAP/IFRS knowledge