Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,6.0M ～ 8.0M
American manufacturer for Semiconductor
Main responsibilities will be
*Drives continuous improvement of quality, both in the Quality of product and in process flow and VOCs.
- Coordinate/ lead the project management orientations or support commercial teams for Process Change Notification (PCN) process.
- Coordinate regular reviews with customers to understand their requests and complaints on any quality issues
- Conduct or support customers on any Quality-related initiative, for example Specification review, Control Limit Review, customer’s scorecard and Quality projects reviewing.
- Obtain VOC for NPI process, and communicate VOC with Sales/R&D/ Tech./ SQE/ PM teams internally
- Maintain customer documents, such as product specification, contracts, agreements or PCN requests.
DCP pension System
Employee stock purchase plan available
*Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) or equivalent in engineering or a technical field
- At least 2 years related experience and/or training in a semiconductor wafer/equipment manufacturing, raw materials supplier and equipment service related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience at product quality control or quality assurance as a IQC/IPQC/OQC engineer or QA engineer.
- Be fluent in English
- Assertiveness to work independently, well organized and process driven.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills;
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities;
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views;
- Gives and welcomes feedback;