Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,16.0M ～ 23.0M
American SaaS Company
- Develop and execute a global strategic joint business plan which drives all aspects of the partner relationship including; executive interlocks and cadence, solution and industry focus and investment, business development, enablement and certification plans, demand marketing, solution development etc.
- Present and promote the Company value proposition and its capabilities leveraging your extended team as needed to enable the partner to build a profitable and sustainable Company business by understand the value and investment payback.
- Driving your partners to grow their investment in Company focuses on the four C’s - Capacity, Capability, Competency and Customer Success.
- Be a Service line to the Sales organisation supporting and growing their partner influence business relative to their sales effort and objectives.
- Manage all aspects of your partner relationship.
- Source new opportunities for our sales team via your partner ecosystem and support them during the sales motion.
- Develop and execute capacity plans to assure partner is well positioned to deliver successful customer implementations with high degrees of customer success and satisfaction (certifications, project experience etc).
- Collaborate with Marketing teams on both sides to build and execute joint demand generation plans (CxO Roundtables, Joint events etc).
- Support joint sales pursuit activities.
- Develop and execute joint solution development plans with emphasis on targeting industry verticals and markets.
- Provide regular communication and transparency to promote the success of the partnership both internal and external.
- Lead regular business performance / relationship reviews with senior Company management.
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards.
- Update the internal CRM system with activities and information as needed and aligned to senior management expectations.
- Manage all MSP (Managed Services) opportunities for your partners providing coverage for the Company account teams.
- Act with integrity and respect for all.
- 6+ years of Alliances and Channels experience is required to be considered for this position.
- Excellent business literacy and acumen with the ability to build and articulate joint business value whilst interfacing at the senior management and C-level with ease.
- Adept at moving quickly between low-level execution and high-level strategic thinking.
- You must be able to engage in the most strategic, whilst executing in the very tactical as needed.
- Preferably, a good understanding and experience working with or within at least one of the following partners listed CTC/SCSK/MKI and Hitachi