Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,10.0M ～ 16.0M
Rare DIsease Focused BIoPharma Company
Senior Manager, the Digital Analytics & Business Intelligence will be responsible for developing our digital engagement solutions across all customer types. This person is expected to consult with and challenge internal stakeholders and provide innovative digital channels and platforms to continuously improve our customers' experiences with our brands, and to clearly communicate the results and insights. This person is also expected to design multi-channel strategies not only for short-term but also mid/long-term range suitable to the company as a rare disease company.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop the overall digital approach and strategy across brand franchises to enable integrated campaigns to run efficiently across internal / external partners
- Define and develop Multi-channel strategy, standards, best process and metrics tracking. Establish a guidance to the marketing/brand teams to elevate creative learning, implementation and innovation.
- Increase the effectiveness and create efficiencies in digital and creative marketing by partnering cross-functionally to standardize processes, capture economies of scale, creating and leverage technologies to drive greater demand in the marketplace.
- Be the expert thought leader to brand teams by providing insights on leveraging digital platforms and technologies to maximize reach for target audience through design, campaign execution, digital operations and agency management.
- Develop comprehensive multi-channel strategies and programs for both HCP and Patient audiences across all appropriate channels.
- Improve processes on the development, implementation, maintenance and measurement of digital activities and creative initiatives providing evidence of ROI/Value.
- Establish KPIs through metrics management systems to optimize offerings Explore, test and recommend new technology, suppliers, processes ensuring we are keeping pace with growing industry.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or science related field.
- 5+ years of digital strategy experience in pharma/biotech or equivalent
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful digital and social strategies and programs.
- Exceptional business aptitude, strategic thinking and creative abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills in verbal and virtual communications
- A strong understanding of how customers interact with and consume digital media products
- Patient marketing and rare disease experience preferred.
- Relationship builder, demonstrating an ability to listen and respond to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Strong communicator and presenter, able to present and articulate persuasive and cohesive presentations and points of view that ultimately close the sales
- Candid communicator who can organize, clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately.
- Self-starter and collaborator with the ability to engage with stakeholders directly, set agenda and goals and drive the conversation to achieve goals.
- Ability to work and communicate clearly and effectively with both business stakeholders and technology teams.
- Deep project and program management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently.