Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,9.0M ～ 12.0M
Top Tier healthcare company
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the seamless planning and integration of the digital and brand strategies goals across several key brands in the Human Prescription Medicine portfolio.
- He/she will identify, develop and execute digital initiatives to help deliver against brand and business objectives and to ensure that we are delivering the most meaningful, useful and efficient experiences that not only satisfy, but engage our customers.
- The role requires an excellent communicator, being required to work in close co-operation with the local and corporate brand team, as well as various key stakeholder departments including IT and Go-To-Market.
- Reporting directly to the Country Digital and Customer Experience Head he/she will work very closely with the related TA Marketing team.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Plan, execute and report on integrated customer-centric campaigns that deliver an engaging, consistent and seamless experience across all touchpoints and measurable impact for the brand.
- Follow a defined customer-centric design process to iterate and improve the experience at every touchpoint of the customer journey.
- Use customer research to identify meaningful content opportunities that will add value to both short-term campaigns and long-term strategic customer engagement.
- Developing local digital content to a high standard and ensuring replication of existing global content where possible.
- Achieve internal stakeholder alignment and engagement on the integrated customer plan for the brand that will map and coordinate all customer-facing initiatives.
- Be proactive and engage with key stakeholders to rapidly explore ideas, identify business and user outcomes to build consensus
- Prioritise user and business requirements to serve as the foundation for engineering meaningful solutions.
- Monitor the external environment and competition continuously to understand the digital landscape within which the brand exists.
- Work collaboratively across functions and departments to drive ongoing success sharing best practices on achieved customer engagement wins.
Holiday / work style / culture in Boehringer-Ingelheim:
- We highly values work-life balance and flexible working style, respecting individual needs
- Our Company Calendar;
- In our company calendar, there are 9 company holidays set (a lot more secured holidays than other companies)
- We have a unique system - when Saturday happens to be national holiday, following Monday will be company holiday
- On top of paid holiday, the company offers additional several holidays - foundation day on July 1, 2 holidays (set on calendar) and 3 holidays (called flex holiday - individual are expected to consume fully)
- All employees and managers are expected to plan and consume at least 70% of paid holidays for the year from the year 2019
- We encourages tele-working/modern way of working - flexibly design your day and work from anywhere - from home or other location flexibly - not necessarily having to commute and show up to the office - with effective use of IT tools (meeting via skype etc.)
- Regardless of service years (from day 1 after employment) - employees are entitled to use paid holiday (no issue).
- All in all, working environment would be very people friendly - as compared to other multi-national companies.
- 5+ years of professional experience in delivering measureable customer-centric digital experiences that deliver value for the organisation they represent.
- Using email marketing best practices to develop meaningful relationships with customers and to integrate the customer experience across digital and face-to-face channels
- Developing content that enhances the customer experience based on a clear understanding of user needs, motivations and behaviours.
- Working with Google (and other search engines) to deliver critical information to customers in an efficient and effective manner.
- Leveraging third party (paid and earned) media to extend digital reach where appropriate.
- Demonstrative experience of user experience best practices.
- Using digital analytics tools to report meaningful insights to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Working with pharma, healthcare or another regulated industry (eg finance) as part of an in-house, agency team or freelancer is preferred but not essential.
- Technical expertise in content creation tools ? eg Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, In-Design etc would be advantageous
- Outstanding content marketing expertise with the ability to visualise and story-tell complex data and information in an engaging and appropriate manner for customers.
- Strong understanding of omni-channel and digital marketing at both strategic and executional levels.
- Excellent knowledge of search engine marketing (organic and paid).
- In-depth knowledge of email and permissions based marketing best practices.
- Familiarity with digital analytics tools.
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English (written and verbal) and ability to interact with all levels within the organization. TOEIC score of 900 and above
- Strong team player with mindset of curiosity and learning agility, ability to work across cultures and bring outside-in thinking based on evolving market landscape
Proven digital qualifications / accreditations