Publication date 2020/06/9
Kanagawa,10.0M ～ 12.0M
Global Tier-1 Automotive Supplier
- Take responsibility for all Japan quality programs for a major Tier-1 Supplier
- Lead customer quality discussions to support acquisition of requirements, handle complaints and reporting of quality results
- Communicate customer requirements to internal stakeholders and establish quality programs
- Communicate with production sites to set requirements, monitor quality and address quality-related issues
- Manage Japan quality team development
Industrial Injury Insurance
- 15 years of relevant work experience
- 8 years+ experience in quality and/or engineering for automotive industry
- Strong knowledge of quality tools and functions, including QMS, APQP, 8D, FMEA, control plan, SPC, etc.
- Certfied auditor experience (IATF16949, VDA, etc.
- Experience in people management