Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,8.0M ～ 11.0M
Leading Machinery Company from US
Main Purpose of the Job
Drives the systematic reporting of all technical issues and secure they are forwarded to the responsible
organisation. Lead the consolidation of all data in order to enable fact-based communication and
- Working closely across functional teams locally and within the region to drive rapid and customer
focused issue resolution.
- Proactively monitor the progress of issues which are logged into an in-house quality system.
- Escalating issues to the region’s specialist team, to take charge and monitor till the issue is
- Securing proactive and regular communication to all stakeholders.
- Securing deployment of appropriate Problem Solving Methodology (PSM).
- Proactively monitoring agreed Quality Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Consolidating into Tetra Pak’s Company Quality Dashboard structure, analyse gaps and propose
improvement actions to the Quality council.
- Securing implementation of Critical mandatory Kits and containment Solution kits.
- Planning, leading and following-up on capability development activities in problem solving
methodology and effective use of tools and train, support and coach individuals / teams to
effectively apply problem solving methodology to issue resolution.
- Actively participating in local.
Details will be provided upon Offer
At least 7 years of customer facing experience and solid Project Management skill.
- Working knowledge of World Class Manufacturing, TPM, Problem Solving Methodology, Six Sigma,
Continuous Improvement and best practice analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and demonstrated successful ability to build
positive partnerships, while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in both Japanese (native level) and English (business level) communications with strong
in presentation, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong leadership with ability to motivate virtual cross functional teams.
- Able to work as Individual Contributor and travel upon business required.