Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,5.0M ～ 7.0M
World famous Company from Japan
The company is an entity established for the launch of its mobile carrier business as an MNO (Mobile Network Operator.)
We aim to provide the most attractive and convenient service that meets customers' needs and demands by its own innovative technology and spirit.
In order to produce future world-standard innovations, we challenge the best of our own possibilities and address to build a workplace with an environment and system full of opportunities.
We're looking for talented individuals who can take on and enjoy this challenge with us.
We are looking for Entrepreneurial, Innovative, Growth-Oriented, and Customer Obsessed individuals to join our growing team to build the Telco of the Future.
We are a truly global organization, with team members from Japan, India, North America, South America, Europe, China, Korea, Australia, Africa, and more, shifting to a fast-paced, agile way of working.
- As the manager in the Corporate IT & Maintenance Section, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of maintenance and operation for company-wide business systems and services. Also, you will be responsible for improving them.
- Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Leading the planning and implementation of the process and rule for supplying and managing the internal IT assets (company PC, software, and license).
- Leading the planning and implementation of the process and rule for helpdesk (solving PC troubles, account issuance, and invoice processing) in order to contribute to internal users.
- Leading the planning and implementation of the process and rule for operating the billing system server stably.
- Creating the process and rule for the internal network and infrastructure.
- Leading the planning and implementation of the process and rule for managing the internal CRM system (Salesforce), ERP system, and Image Management system.
- Leading the operation and maintenance for the internal systems and services with the helpdesk by creating the process and rule for incidents and issues.
- Leading continuous process improvement and staffing to increase the efficiency of the business scope of your responsibilities.
- Leading the creation of the environment that makes it comfortable for team members to work.
Health insurance and employee insurance.
Mandatory Experience & Skills:
- 5 years of project manager or leader experience in the IT industry.
- Having the ability of negotiation and leadership to promote important IT projects.
- Information system management experience and expertise of networks and infrastructure.
- Experience in adopting the basic business system and business application, or in operating and maintenance of them.
- Experience in managing helpdesk and improving it.
- Experience in managing information systems and having expertise in infrastructure.
- Being spontaneous to achieve high-quality services.
- Taking care of the details.
- Having the ability to prioritize things and dealing with them adequately.
- Behaving with the highest levels of honesty, integrity, and fidelity for the business.
- Being constantly motivated to learn and grow.
- Experience in leading team members and having the leadership
- Preferred Qualifications
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Working experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Having the mind to create valuable services for internal users.
- Having a flexible mind.
- Being able to work under high pressure.
- Being able to work independently and in a team as well.
- Having strong analytical and problem-solving skills.