Publication date 2020/06/9
Kanagawa,7.0M ～ 10.0M
One of Top Automotive parts supplier from overseas
- Responsible for development/change of ADAS/BCM/ECUs.
- Responsible for software tasks and deliverable throughout the entire software lifecycle including but not limited to requirements, configuration management, software design, coding, unit testing, and defect resolution.
- Following software and product development processes to ensure good quality requirements from customers
- documentation work for standards like ISO26262, TS16949 SPICE, CMMI .
- Assistance with other tasks as needed and determined by management.
Annual salary system
Defined benefit plan
- BS in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Master Degree preferred;
- Good knowledge of high level C / C ++ programming language;
- 3+ years of development experience in the automotive / embedded software industry;
- Working knowledge of in-vehicle networks;
- Years of experience in operating system development with RTOS
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience with automotive OEM as Tier 1 or consulting companies highly desired.