Publication date 2020/06/9
Tokyo,18.0M ～ 20.0M
Global cloud-based financial software company
With very limited direction and oversight, the Director of Implementation Services provides day to day and strategic leadership to a team of Implementation Service Specialists. The Director of Implementation Services is accountable for a defined book of clients and all associated client Implementation projects. The Director of Implementation Services is responsible for applying expert knowledge of the implementation and large project process, providing strategic direction, making decisions and solving complex problems to move the business forward while managing an integrated team of Service Specialists.
- Actively engage with new business scoping & estimating activities, including providing resource estimates & capacity management oversight.
- Support the scoping of projects by providing project resource estimates that represent the level of effort required to support the projects/initiatives.
- Manage team allocation by ensuring that each associate has a manageable workload and reallocating resources as needed. Monitoring and managing team headcount to functional budget.
- Actively engaged as a member of the new business pursuit teams by partnering with the Sales organization in RFP response creation, site visit preparation / delivery…etc.
- Work closely with other team members on various project and initiatives.
- Develop relationships across the organization and listen to the needs of internal and external customers.
- Cultivate open communication with customers, and business partners in an effort to identify opportunities to improve processes and Methodologies
- Establish clearly defined goals, objectives, responsibilities, competencies and development plans for each member on the team
- Coach, mentor and develop team members.
- Manage relationship with senior client contacts and other leadership to provide key leadership and oversight to large client implementations.
- Provide leadership to multiple implementations and facilitate the cross project / cross functional team to develop and implement solutions to address our clients' requirements.
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, National holiday, Golden week, New year holiday.
Insurance: Health insurance (Kenko Hoken), National pension (Kousei nenkin), Employment insurance (Koyou hoken), Industrial injury insurance.
- 10 years of experience in the Technology or financial industry.
- 5 years of management experience.
- 3-5 years experience with technology implementation in the Business Analytics, Business Intelligence and Financial Performance Management.