Publication date 2020/09/1
Tokyo,6.0M ～ 8.0M
Globally operating US IT firm
Our client is expanding their Cloud team and is looking for a capable Infrastructure Engineer.
What you will do:
- In this position you will provide infrastructure design, implementation as well as ongoing operations services.
- You are going to work on provisioning Infrastructure as a code using scripts and implement a new, highly salable cloud environment.
- You are also working on the transition from "on premise" infrastructure to the Cloud including ongoing operational management to ensure optimal operation of applications.
- You perform maintenance, upgrades and optimization as needed and handling the day to day support and management of existing infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience of managing Cloud Infrastructure (Public and Hybrid Cloud)
- Experience of Building or Migrating Infrastructure environment on Cloud or On-premise system
- Knowledge and experience managing Operating system (Linux and Windows)
- Scripting (Python, shell, VB macro, etc) and Programming for system management.
- Experience of Service Management, ITIL
- Excellent Communication Skills in Japanese and English
- Strong judgment skill (analytical, problem solving and decision making)
- Customer oriented mindset
- Solution Architect knowledge of Cloud environment.
- Experience of joining infrastructure modernization project.
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps and Infrastructure Automation.
- Full stack engineer (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Fully Bilingual (Japanese fluent, English conversational)
- Open Source knowledge (TeraForm, Docker, Jenkins, etc.)
- Someone who has worked with offshore team