Publication date 2021/04/13
Tokyo,8.5M ～ 12.0M
AI Venture of leading global Professional Service Firm
You will be responsible for:
- Manage application software development project.
- Support client`s project manager by keeping good communication with team.
- Arrange project requirements.
- Set up project scopes, schedule and milestone.
- Explaining requirements to development teams.
- Keep development teams on the track.
- Review deliverables and confirm delivery on time.
- Timeline and schedule management.
- Submitting reports and task status frequently to clients.
- Collaborate with other supporting teams like annotation team.
- Create functional requirement documents and materials of projects.
- Take the full responsibility of successful and on-time project delivery.
Attractive benefit package in place.
Minimum Requirement for this role is:
- Proven experience (3 to 5 years) in software development project and engineering team management.
- Experience as Scrum Master.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English & Japanese.
- Knowledge on AI Project is a plus.
- End-to-end leadership of a project, from modeling, coding, testing to production.
- Experience with prototyping, WBS, Schedule and Resource management.
M.Sc. is preferred or Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent degree from a reputed university.
Information Technology Team
* Please note only qualified candidate will be contacted.
JOB ID : IJB2000884