Publication date 2021/04/13
Tokyo,12.0M ～ 19.0M
Global Major Pharmaceutical Company
You will be responsible for:
- Leadership in TA team management and talent development
- Influence positively on the discussion related to the clinical studies and the products, understanding the product profile and the science related (mode of action, pre-clinical/clinical data, safety and efficacy profiles, etc.).
- Contribute the optimization of the product value, trying to create the scientific evidences in accordance with the marketing strategies and to revise it if necessary.
- Plan the method of creating scientific evidences (IIR, Phase IV, Life Cycle Management, etc.), manage the timing and the plans including the investigational sites etc.
- Participate in the governance meetings as the BU Therapeutic Area Lead.
- Social insurance
- Pension plan
Minimum Requirement for this role is:
- At least 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical fields (medical or clinical development) or equivalent to that.
- Management experience and launch experience preferred.
- MD or PhD in the biomedical fields such as medicine, pharmacy, biology, biochemistry, etc. MD is preferable.
* Please note only qualified candidate will be contacted.
JOB ID : IJB2001165