Publication date 2021/05/10
Tokyo,13.0M ～ 15.0M
World's top level web company
You will be responsible for:
- Designing solutions and prototypes for customers.
- Partnering with customer account teams, Business Development Managers and Analytics Service teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment.
- Acting as technical liaison between customers and the service engineering teams, providing product improvement feedback to developers and accelerating the adoption of new features in customer deployments.
- Sharing what you know by capturing best-practice knowledge from engineering and field teams, including reference architectures and patterns amongst the worldwide solution architect community in order to build a strong worldwide database and analytics community
- Exhibiting thought leadership. Analytics Solutions that benefit customers.
- Social insurance
- Pension plan
- Overtime allowance: Not Paid
Minimum Requirement for this role is:
- 5+ years of experience with a Business Intelligence tool (Domo, Looker, Tableau, BusinessObjects, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with development languages such as Python
- Experience working with customers and stakeholders and supporting account managers in a pre-sales capacity
- Fluency in Japanese (written and spoken) and Business-level English ability
Information Technology Team
* Please note only qualified candidate will be contacted.
JOB ID : IJB2001359