Publication date 2023/09/27
Tokyo,8.0M ～ 10.0M
AI Driven International Startup
Global leader in cloud video surveillance, delivering cyber-secure, cloud-based video with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and analytics to make businesses more efficient and the world a safer place. The only platform robust and flexible enough to power the future of video surveillance and intelligence. From United States with offices in Amsterdam, Bangalore, and Tokyo.
As a Backend Engineer your passion for building scalable microservices and APIs will enable you to play a key role in the design, development and overall product life cycle of the flagship services and applications. As an individual contributor on our Agile delivery teams you will be charged with engineering back end solutions to challenging global scale problems and in turn creating well designed and delightful user experiences that deliver those capabilities in real-time to users all over the world. A start-up mindset is required as we are always looking for creative ways to take on and solve new challenges in our relentless quest to deliver solutions to real world customer problems.
Here your voice will be heard, and talent respected. We have proven leadership and financial backing of one of the world’s premier venture capital firms. The work we do is essential in today’s world, as our systems are used to protect the health, safety, and welfare of people and property around the world.
A place where you can make the difference. Bring your passion, your drive, a roll-up- your- sleeves- and- get- it- done work ethic, and a collaborative mindset. Be ready to work hard and have fun. We also have great benefits and perks.
● Culture: Innovation drives our vibe.
● Diversity: We embrace our global presence, the diverse ideas and backgrounds of our team to improve our culture, our products and grow our people and our business.
Desired Skills & Experience:
● 3-5 Years of experience building and delivering cloud based services and applications in a CI/CD environment via containerization technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
● Proven mastery of modern managed languages including but not limited to Python, Golang, TypeScript.
● Familiarity with backing stores and databases including both SQL/NoSQL such as Postgres, Cassandra desirable.
● History of delivering products built on multiple frameworks such as Django, Flask.
● Demonstrated ability to not only code, but also define, document, debug and maintain Full stack applications.
● An Agile mentality is required as we strive every sprint to design, code, test and deliver solutions to our customers and in turn react and pivot based upon their feedback.
● Understanding and expertise in the security, surveillance or IoT domains is a huge plus.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills. Should be Equally capable of clarifying design points with architects and product owners as well as working with customer service to solve customer problems.
Our full stack engineering teams take products from ideation through development and deployment. Businesses all over the world trust us to operate in real time as our solutions gather, process, view and add insight to petabytes of real time video all hosted in our own secure data centers.. No matter if you wish to develop lightweight microservices, ground breaking AI or delightful web or mobile user experiences, we have a challenge for you.
JOB ID : IJB2003403