Publication date 2023/09/25
Tokyo,18.0M ～ 22.0M
Cyber Security Provider for Automotive/IoT/Medical
Help shape future automotive security architectures by analyzing future designs, use cases and architectures, identifying potential security gaps and suggesting appropriate solutions. Work closely with leading automotive companies and dive into the details of embedded system design, automotive networks and architectures as well as operating system security in order to design cost effective security strategies and implementations.
In your work you’ll be part of a team that consult to OEM’s and Tier#1 on how to raise the level of their cyber security. During this consultancy you will be required to:
● Perform Threat Analysis and risk assessment - TARA, mostly according to ISO-21434. Work with threat modeling tools and more.
● Create and write security requirements.
● Support organizations on their journey for compliance
● Be part of a highly professional group.
- full social insurance;
- 15 days of paid holidays from 1st year, 5 sick days
- hybrid remote work; flexible hours (flex time/core time);
- Saturday/Sunday, Golden Week, Year-End/New Year, Summer holidays
● Knowledge of communication protocols.
● Knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and secure protocols.
● Experience with analyzing complex systems from a cybersecurity perspective.
● Familiarity with regulation processes.
● Experience with threat analysis and risk assessment.
● Excellent written and verbal communication in Japanese; Business of higher level of English
Please, note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
JOB ID : IJB2003507