Search by Specialty
Search by Job type
TOP > Job search > Compliance and Risk Management AVP/ VP
Publication date 2023/05/31
Tokyo,14.0M ～ 16.0M
Financial Services Organization
The Compliance role will support the Japan Branch in its Compliance and Regulatory matters to comply with Group requirements and local regulations.
The Risk Management role (secondary role) in the Japan Branch will act as liaison with Head Office in supporting the development and implementation of our client risk strategy, risk limitation system and risk control processes.
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of work experience, of which minimally 8 years in compliance.
- Advanced working knowledge on banking regulations and compliance guidelines in Japan
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (must-have)
- Exposure to Financial International Sanctions will be an asset
- Independent and analytical with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; comfortable in running the one-man operation in compliance function at the Japan Branch
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across time-zones and different cultural backgrounds
- Highly motivated team player who thrives in an international work environment and possesses a global perspective
For more details please contact Victor Alesse (email@example.com)
JOB ID : IJB2003822
Registration is required to refer to this job.