Publication date 2023/09/25
Tokyo,6.6M ～ 9.0M
Leading Automotive Software Company
- Analyze OEM/Tier1 quality requirements and standards and transfer them into our project.
- Create and maintain the strategy for quality assurance and plan corresponding activities within the project together with both the project manager and quality management.
- Guide and perform reviews of documents about project strategy.
- Guide and support projects by adhering to COMPANY's quality aspects as well as implement defined development processes.
- full social insurance;
- 15 days of paid holidays from 1st year, 5 sick days
- hybrid remote work; flexible hours (flex time/core time);
- Saturday/Sunday, Golden Week, Year-End/New Year, Summer holidays
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics, or similar
- Experience in the automotive industry, especially in embedded software development
- Experience in the areas of quality assurance, test engineering or test management
- Knowledge in Automotive SPICE is a plus
- Excellent Japanese and English, both written and spoken
Please, note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
JOB ID : IJB2004081