Publication date 2023/09/27
Tokyo,8.8M ～ 12.5M
Global European Tier1 Supplier
The Product Technical Manager (System Validation TPM) leads and coordinates the system testing activities
(System Test (Verification & Validation), System Integration test).
He/she is responsible of the System Integration, Verification and Validation test strategy in order to ensure
optimal coverage and testing of system level features.
He/she is responsible of the scheduling of testing activities for System Test levels.
He/she ensures the maturity of the deliverables toward the project milestones and the efficiency of the System
Validation Sub Project.
Holiday Days (Annual)：121 Days
- Minimum Graduate Level or Engineering Degree with Relevant experience in Automotive Domain.
- 9 to 12 years of experience in the related automotive engineering or relevant industries.
Technical Skill Set:
- Experience in project management (plan, monitoring and control against priorities...)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication/reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of process models (e.g. Automotive SPICER), regarding verification and validation process areas
- Experience of risk management (risk based testing)
Japanese (Native level)
English (Business level)
* Please note that only qualified candidate will be contacted
JOB ID : IJB2004264