Publication date 2023/09/27
Tokyo,7.0M ～ 10.0M
Well-Known Global Leading IT Firm
- Collaborating with segment sales, operations, marketing, and service teams to manage and monitor business progress through forecasting, tracking actual results, and assessing performance.
- Assisting in driving business decisions and activities, which involve analyzing variances and trends, identifying and capitalizing on new or significant business opportunities, and providing insights to enhance the structural financials.
- Taking responsibility for maintaining a disciplined work process by establishing a robust and sustainable framework and streamlining and automating routine tasks.
- Career progression
- Remote work available
- Experience financial analysis and/or reporting, with particular emphasis on revenue/cost/expense.
- IT or related industry experience is an advantage.
- MBA, CPA, and/or CFA is an advantage
- Ability to organize / prioritize work in order to deliver against fast turnaround expectations.
- Native/Fluent Japanese, Business English, Chinese (a plus)
Finance & HR Team
JOB ID : IJB2004289