Publication date 2023/12/11
Tokyo,10.0M ～ 15.0M
US BI Tool and Data Visualization Cloud-Based SaaS
Join an exciting opportunity as an Account Executive in Japan with a leading company in the software industry. As a key player, you will be responsible for accurate sales forecasting, collaborating seamlessly within our organization, building and nurturing strong client relationships, and consistently achieving quarterly and annual sales targets. This dynamic role involves telephone sales for new customer acquisition, offering you a chance to make a real impact in a rapidly evolving industry. While this position is not a managerial role, it provides ample room for personal and professional growth.
Conditions of employment:
~20M OTE (60/40)
*Depending on current OTE, Experience, and Interview Performance
Tokyo - Nearest station is Harajuku
Saturdays/Sundays, National Holidays of Japan, Year-End and New Year Holidays included.
Commute, Business Expense, etc are fully covered.
Paid Leave, Parental Leave, Nursing-Care Leave etc as defined by Japanese government/regulations.
■Welfare: Employee shall participate in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, Health Insurance and Welfare Pension Insurance.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in selling enterprise software solutions
- Experience engaging senior decision-makers, specifically in CRM, ERP, or BI solutions
- Sales experience at the CXO level
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Understanding and acceptance of a commission-based salary structure
- Business development and successful new customer acquisition experience
- Valued connections in key sectors
- Preferred: Experience in solution sales and working in startup environments
For more information please contact:
Ethan Tillery - Senior Consultant
IT Sales & Marketing Team Leader
* Please note only qualified candidates will be considered.
JOB ID : IJB2004370