Publication date 2023/09/27
Tokyo,6.0M ～ 11.0M
Global leading Testing, Inspection & Certfication company
- Ensure efficient and timely execution of quality work product by Energy/Due Diligence Services teams. Coordinate work with other service areas and regions as needed.
- Representing UL at conferences and business development meetings as needed.
- To ensure delivery of the project, you will collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams (e.g. to identify risks, barriers, issues) and manage various internal as well as external resources.
- Manage costs to budget and identify and employ potential cost savings and efficiency improvements. Identify and address any performance concerns. Select and manage sub-consultants.
- You will prepare communication plans, project status reports and lead regular meetings with various stakeholders (e.g. internal team, sponsors, etc.)
- As a follow up to the various projects, you will ensure the use of best practices through “lessons learnt” sessions
- Compilation of high quality and consistent technical due diligence reports.
Business development: Approaching clients to offer insight into our technical advisory business for onshore wind, offshore wind and solar.
Project delivery: To lead as part of the project team on technical due diligence projects, either in the capacity of owner’s engineer on behalf of the developer, or as technical advisory for the due diligence on behalf of the investment/acquisition.
- Attractive salary
- Work-life balance
- Hybrid work
- You have a Master degree in an engineering related field.
- You have gained at least 5+ years of experience in the Renewable industry, preferably in Wind industry.
- Experience providing technical due diligence engineering services for wind or solar energy projects with a proficiency in the key technical and commercial considerations for large scale developments.
- Fluent in English and Japanese in both speaking and writing.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy and master working in a busy environment and you are highly motivated.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with clients.
Manufacturing Solutions Team
Consultant: Ching Wang
JOB ID : IJB2004661