Publication date 2024/02/28
Tokyo,12.0M ～ 14.0M
International Biotech Company
- Join to join a rapidly growing company to advance novel cutting-edge anticancer therapies into registration trials and later commercialization.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience with clinical trial management (including site and CRO/vendor management)
- Experience with oncology and/or combination drug-device studies preferred
- Global Phase 2/Phase 3 clinical trial experience
- Strong knowledge of drug and/or medical device development process
- GCP and ICH guidelines and FDA regulations experience preferred
- Manage operational aspects of clinical trials from study start-up through implementation
- Lead multifunctional team through clinical studies activities that meet ICH/GCP and SOP requirements (1-3 studies).
- Responsible for ensuring development and implementation of applicable study plans
- Work cross-functionally to ensure appropriate communication to stakeholders within/across study teams
- Hybrid (WFH)
- Global Environment
- Free meals in the company
- Up to 14M base + performance bonus
- Be part of the movement to fight cancer
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the life sciences or related field
- Minimum 5 years related industry experience with international company (including CRO)
- Experience with global clinical studies
- Experience managing study timelines, vendor contracts and budgets.
- Previous experience with oncology and/or combination drug-device studies is preferred.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including ability to multitask and
- Ability and willingness to travel at times up to 20% nationally and internationally, depending on trial activities.
- Strong English and Japanese business level language skills
JOB ID : IJB2005300