Publication date 2024/02/28
10.0M ～ 15.0M
- Commercial Contracting is expected to be a seasoned and skilled lawyer, able to independently address the full range of global legal issues
- Focus on commercial matters, commercial risk identification, and internal process improvement
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide array of complex commercial agreements, including global master services agreements, other client and vendor agreements, licensing agreements, subcontractor and partnership agreements and nondisclosure agreements; technology transactional matters and variable pricing agreements
- Be experienced in quickly and independently redlining and custom-drafting legal documents
- Provide general counseling and management of a full spectrum of business and legal issues, which, in addition to general commercial matters may include licensing and intellectual property topics, digital and technology, data protection, competition law and trade regulations, conflicts of interests, and other legal matters.
- Identify risks and issues; suggest alternative solutions;
- Act as bridge and point of contact between functions and business for resolving legal issues;
- Contribute to developing and maintaining Legal Team know-how, templates, technology solutions, and other key enablers; and
- Performing other duties as assigned or required.
- International environment
- Strong brand name
- Highly competitive salary
- Japan qualified lawyer (Bengoshi) preferred
- Must be qualified lawyer
- Commercial contracting experience with international exposure;
- Experience in a reputable law firm preferable; prior relevant in-house experience preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and
- English and Japanese fluency.
Please note that only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted.
JOB ID : IJB2005314