Tokyo,6.0M ～ 10.0M
- As a Tax Accountant, the person will be the “in charge” of tax compliance and problem solving for a number of clients, both large and small.
- In terms of reporting up the Senior will be involved in discussing matters with a number of people such as Managers an Partners in the tax team depending on the assignment and type of work being undertaken.
- The person will also be responsible for handling the tax investigation.
- Preparation of a number of different type of clients’ tax return (client size can be small and large)
- Support and teaching other member of the team for income tax and consumption tax filing
- Handling of complex tax issues
- Handling tax investigation