Tokyo,8.0M ～ 10.0M
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for the assigned categories (product and services) designed to support the identified business needs in line with the Global Procurement strategy and the SSM methodology
- Secure deliveries of material and services to the sites, offices and labs within the regions in accordance with supplier agreements
- Responsible to source products for one or several PR Procurement categories within the region and optimize commercial terms and total cost of ownership.
- Manage local site negotiations and contracts in alignment with regional category managers to secure supply and optimized total cost of ownership solutions.
- Select, drive and develop suppliers in line with organizational business requirements and track supplier performance on a continuous basis in collaboration with the tactical procurement team in the region as well as key stakeholders at the sites.