Ibaraki,8.0M ～ 11.0M
The primary focus of the Engineering department is to lead and execute large, mid size capital projects and smaller continuous improvement projects related to commercial chemical manufacturing processes.
Initially you will be part of a general modernization of the manufacturing site. After this project is completed, you will be handling overseas projects for APAC region.
- Provide Process Engineering and Technical leadership for capital projects
- Troubleshoot problems in manufacturing processes-Improve the safety of existing manufacturing installations
- Identify and implement methods for manufacturing cost reduction in line with business needs
- Provide process engineering expertise across various product lines and sites
- Actively engage with the project manager to ensure projects are on time, on budget, deliver the required quality