Ibaraki,8.0M ～ 11.0M
- The essence of this role requires a highly motivated, people-oriented person for the proactive, practical application of HSES commitment to the operation and to the day-to-day behaviors of all employees and contractors.
- Report to Global HSES Director, and working closely with Japanese leadership team, provide support in developing, implementing, improving and managing HSES policies, procedures, practices, and projects to nourish a culture in which HSES is the highest priority
- "Provides technical support for on-going HSES projects, problem solving, investigations including site inspections and audits, and activities."
- Assist in developing an effective HSES communication process to make HSES priorities and performance visible;
- Partners with AMCJ Operations, R&D, Engineering, as well as company's teams to ensure safe and compliant operations;
・Develops and provides contractor, visitor, and new employee training and other training.
・Assists with completion of Safe Work and other Life Saving Permits.
・Facilitates and participates in experimental run plan, job safety analysis, job hazard analysis, process hazard analysis, management of change and pre-startup safety reviews including the driving of inherently safer technology, preference for engineering solutions and "doing it right the first time" concept;
・Organizes and maintains HSES performance, compliance, policy and procedural information including electronic backup of critical information.
・Manages local site security requirements and improvements;