Tokyo,7.0M ～ 9.0M
This company is a global leader in redefining information and news discovery, committed to providing users with accurate, timely information and supporting quality journalism. They combine the power of a unique machine-learning technology with the expertise of their first-rate editorial team to bring news that matters to millions of users from over 3,000 global publishing partners. Founded about 10 years ago, this company has offices in Tokyo, San Francisco, Palo Alto, New York, Shanghai, Beijing, and Singapore.
The Quality Assurance team ensures the quality and reliability of its products and services through rigorous testing, defect identification, and collaboration with development teams, ultimately delivering a seamless user experience of the company's mobile application.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct thorough testing, identify defects, and collaborate with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment to deliver high-quality software products.
- Implement Shift Left approach by actively participating in early stages of development to design and execute comprehensive test cases, including functional, regression, and integration tests to ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Report and track defects, such as JIRA, working closely with development teams to investigate and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Continuously improve QA processes and methodologies, incorporating tools for automation and innovative techniques to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, emerging technologies, and trends in QA, and share knowledge within the team to foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement.