Tokyo,5.8M ～ 20.0M
The Company will transform our business format into a “Digital Consumer Retail Company” to provide new services to our customers, regardless of the framework of retail business. The Digital Business Transformation Services Department, being at the very core of achieving our goals by not only promoting globalization, cloud migration, and mobilization using the leading-edge technology, is the proactive IT itself. We are looking for a Data Scientist or Data Scientist (Leader) to lead our data analysis efforts.
■About “Digital Business Transformation Services Department”
The mission of the Digital Business Transformation Services Department is to define the "ideal" form of business from the customer's perspective and to lead and realize business innovation using the latest IT technologies. In order to realize the project, in addition to EC and store systems, in-house development of enterprise systems is also being promoted at an accelerated pace. In addition to project managers, we have a wide range of professionals including in-house engineers, data scientists, and UI/UX designers. The data analysis team is a team of highly skilled
data scientists working together to improve the sophistication of product planning, refine demand forecasts, and optimize the supply chain, and so on.
1) Data Scientist
You will belong to the data analytics team and engage in the analysis design, data analysis, algorithm development, and reporting to each project.
Specifically, you will be responsible for understanding each business process and collaborating with each member of the project to design analysis, data collection, pre-processing, data analysis, and evaluation of the results to solve business issues.
In addition, depending on the status of the project, the candidate's wishes, and the mission grade, you will be responsible for tasks beyond the role of data scientist (project manager, business analyst, etc.).
2) Data Scientist (Leader Position)
In addition to the responsibilities as a data scientist, the leader will be responsible for team building, management, and member training for the data analytics team, and will pursue results as a team. You will also be responsible for team building, management, and member training of the data analysis organization, as well as team management.
* Following is the member categories and their role to the analysis project in our company
- Business side staff who uses the analysis results in the business.
- Business analyst who connects the business side and IT team.
- Project manager who launches, manages, and operates projects
- Data scientist who designs and analyzes data, develops algorithms and reports it.
- Data engineer / infrastructure engineer who maintains a data analysis environment and database.
- System engineer who implements analysis results into systems.
* Data analysis Environment We use GCP and AWS as our database and computing environment. There are no restrictions on SQL clients or analysis software, as long as they are common, and you can implement them as needed.