Tokyo,15.0M ～ 20.0M
Our client is a global leader in the ERP market.
With more than 18,000 employees worldwide, they are a global leader and strategic technology partner in delivering cloud business software to more than 68,000 customers in over 170 countries.
Our clients Enterprise Software provides cloud-based enterprise solutions that incorporate functions specific to your industry.
The account manager will be responsible for cultivating new customers and creating projects for the restaurant industry, including new food and beverage manufacturers.
We will aggressively carry out sales development to expand the market and establish a position in this industry, including improving our presence in the process industry. To that end, it is necessary to accelerate acquisition of the SaaS business, create demand, and continue business negotiations while further strengthening new sales channels and business schemes in the food and beverage industry.
- Develop and execute Sales Plan and strategy for new customer acquisition
- Develop new customers in the food and beverage industry, create projects, and make specific proposals
- Solution consulting, formulation of Deal Plans and Closing Plans in collaboration with internal service departments, and reliable closing activities for projects through Review and execution
- Consideration and execution of measures for channel development through collaboration with marketing and BDR departments
- Various activities to promote cloud business with partner companies
- Always positive for change and strong corporate ethics
- Those who can actively work on efficiency and standardization of work