Publication date 2023/09/27
Tokyo,Kanagawa,Tochigi,Aichi,12.0M ～ 16.0M
Top Tier1 Automotive Company
Customer Quality Director JOEM
This role will be responsible for both product lines in the customer group: Mechanical and Engine parts. (Including EV cars)
Enhance customer satisfaction by building key customer relationships and acting as the global customer quality interface person.
1. In collaboration with the Global Commercial Director and the Chief Engineer, develop a strategic approach to achieve customer satisfaction in all areas of quality. eg. field quality, delivered quality, development quality, etc.
2. Act as the primary quality management interface and "window" person between senior level customer service representatives and TOP TIER1 COMPANY.
3. Ensure a coordinated escalation approach on complex issues and provide expert quality support on customer-specific topics as required.
4. Facilitate expert problem-solving on complex issues and provide expert quality support on customer-specific topics as required.
5. Input the customer quality strategy into the TOP TIER1 COMPANY Quality Strategy and tactical road map.
6. Consolidate customer B2B portal data and summarize main issues and improvement plan as part of a regular reporting cadence.
7. Support the sharing and application of lessons learned and consolidate the implementation status for global customers.
Location: Tochigi / Tokyo / Nagoya (WFH available). However necessary visit both customer’s monthly base
Report Manager: Oversea
Business Trip: Domestic and Overseas When needed
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Minimum 5 years in customer-facing experience in the automotive industry
- Proven Problem Solving and Troubleshooting
- Complex Project Management
- Collaboration effectively with cross-functional team including Engineering, Commercial and Manufacturing
- Ability to deal with conflict and disagreement in front of a customer tactfully
- Professional communication - both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English and Japanese
Please contact to :
Miya Rabby Fajlea
Phone: +81 (0)70-1170-8943
JOB ID : IJB2003453