Publication date 2023/09/27
Tokyo,6.5M ～ 9.0M
Global European Tier1 Supplier
- Plan Quality Management Activities for System development, and perform.
- Provide "added value" to the development teams.
- Strong cooperate as a team player in the project teams.
- Monitors, reports and supports to conform applied automotive Quality standards, agreed customer quality requirements, internal Quality policies, practices and procedures.
- Participate actively in the lessons learned and process improvement activities.
- Interface to internal and external (Customer, Suppliers) for System Quality matters
Holiday Days (Annual)：121 Days
Overtime (20 hours inclusive)
Deep insights for below.
- Embedded Systems Development Lifecycle (V-Model, Agile)
- Automotive SPICE
- Problem solving (PDCA, FTA)
Knouwledge for below.
- Embedded systems testing methods and techniques
- Functional Safety
- Risk Management
Abilities & Skills for below.
- Ability to convince without hierarchical management
- Ability as a team player
- Communication and coaching skills
- Native Japanese
- Business English
* Please note that only qualified candidate will be contacted
JOB ID : IJB2004321