Publication date 2023/09/27
Tokyo,8.0M ～ 11.0M
SaaS Logistic Platform Startup
We are looking for a front-end lead who wants to take on the challenge of "creating overwhelming value to solve the negative aspects of the trading industry".
Your area of responsibility will be the design and development of both the platform that solves the negative aspects of customers' trading operations and the platform that supports the overall supply chain of operations that support trading logistics.
Following a review of our development environment in line with our business strategy, we have successfully migrated our front-end stack from Vue.js to React.js.
There are currently two applications, with a third due for release soon, each with different user stories and challenges.
You will design, develop and operate the front-end of each product in collaboration with product managers and business members who are industry experts in supply chain and logistics.
[What will you do?]
- Create and mentor your ideal Front-End team
- Participate in the development and design thinking of the next features of our product
- Build clean, performant components to power digital logistics
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company. It's not just about writing code, but understanding the real problem to solve
Back-end: Ruby, Go
Cloud infrastructure: Firebase, AWS
Version control: Github
Work hours [How We Work]
- We have full flex time for the Product division, however we have “meeting friendly hours” when we expect employees to be available
- We allow up to 4 day of remote work per week
[Vacation & PTO]
- Yearly standard paid time off
- Sick leave (if applicable)
- Congratulation or condolence leave (marriage or immediate family death)
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Childcare leave
- Caregiving leave
- Established June 2016
- Capital 21.9億円（資本準備金含む）
- Employees 60
- Synthetic mind, you are well-organized & efficient
- Strong communication skills to a variety of audiences, from technical to non-technical
- You have a valid work authorization (or a degree in a related field for those requiring visa sponsorship)
- Business level English
- Communication skills in Japanese are highly appreciated
- Experience working with Figma/Sketch/Photoshop to build Front-end integration
- Intellectually curious and eager to take on new challenges
- Interested in working on B2B development by leveraging your own development experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced product company
JOB ID : IJB2004337