Publication date 2023/12/11
Kanagawa,8.0M ～ 12.0M
International Company specializing in Oil & Gas
1. Sustain and support the manufacturing and operations of SLB tools as subject matter expert
2. Generate solutions to improve the functionality and business aspects of the tools through technical inputs
3. Study electrical circuit design document, electrical schematics and manual test instruction procedure and completely understand PCBA functionality.
4. Electrical circuit simulation using software’s like PSpice, LTSpice, and/or Cadence etc.
5. PCBA testing and debugging using standard off-the-shelf electrical equipment.
6. Analysis of electronic component level to find a suitable alternate component.
7. Provide all technical documentation required for sustaining PCBA like design document, manuals, test procedure etc.
8. Work with Electrical CAD designers for preparing circuit schematic/PCBA layout, bill of materials and review their work.
9. Provide bill of materials and procure components for prototyping PCBA.
10. Statistical analysis of data provided
11. Perform functional evaluation of analog and digital components at room temperature and high temperature.
12. Prepare and continuously share updates of the detailed project plan and progress of project with other Schlumberger Product
-Highly attractive salary
-Commutation Allowance (as per internal policy)
-Casual Dress code and hairstyle
-All social insurance covered
-Annual leaves (can be used from the joining date (with limitations))
-Salary Review every year
-Bonus Payment twice per year
-Relocation Assistance if appropriate
- Strong technical knowledge of electronic components and understanding of component datasheets
- Strong technical knowledge of electrical/electronic circuit analysis, failure investigation and analysis of electronic components and printed circuit assembly boards.
- Strong technical knowledge in electrical circuit simulation using PSpice, Cadence etc.
- Strong technical knowledge in designing and functional testing of mixed-signal (analog & digital) electronics.
- Hands-on experience in printed circuit assembly boards testing and debugging using standard off-the-shelf electrical equipment (such as digital multi-meter, power supply, digital oscilloscope, function generator, logic analyzer).
- Good programming skills in C/C++ with experience in embedded software development.
- Basic statistical analysis.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
JOB ID : IJB2004654